“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” — Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables
Me, too, Anne. Brisk mornings and hearty soups, warm apple cider and wool socks. Simple pleasures take on a larger meaning when it comes to autumn. Maybe it’s all the contrasts of a warm sun with a cold breeze, salty caramel with tangy apples, a hot drink sipped wrapped in a blanket outside.
My girls and I have been listening to Little House in the Big Woods and Little House on the Prairie on audio lately, and the first few chapters of Big Woods are so deliciously autumnal–all the storing of the season’s bounty for winter, enjoying playing outside before the snows come. I’m not sure who has enjoyed it more, me or the kids!
If you’re stocking up on your monthly order this month, there’s some great freebies in store from Young Living. Last month we got the Einkorn cereal again and I forgot how delicious it is! Usually my girls add raw honey to the flakes we get but they were excited for “sweet” cereal (it has 8 grams of sugar compared to another certain “honey o” cereal that has much more!). I love that by just buying groceries, deodorant, laundry soap, makeup…not to mention my supplements and oils…I get these freebies!
Celebrate togetherness with this month’s rewards! Gathering with your favorite people becomes even sweeter with your favorite Young Living products on hand. Welcome your guests with the woodsy aroma of Patchouli diffusing in the corner or create your own unique blend by combining Cinnamon Bark, Clove, and Nutmeg. Celebrate the warmth of friendship with a steaming pot of Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea served in cute Young Living Foundation mugs. And when it’s time to say goodbye, let the evening melt away with ImmuPro™ chewable tablets. At the end of the day we’re all about connection, which is why YL is donating $1 to The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation for every 400 PV order. Plus, enjoy a hassle-free fall with free shipping when you reach our 100 PV tier!
400 PV TIER
Retail value: $220.80
Bonus Subscribe to Save: Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea
• Brighten your morning. Pour yourself a cup of cozy first thing in the morning and enjoy the benefits of warm, comforting Spiced Turmeric.• Kick back and relax. After a long day of overcast weather, settle into the evening with a dash of delish by pouring a mug of this spiced wonder.
Bonus Subscribe to Save: Young Living Foundation mug
• Make something memorable. Mix up some low-sugar hot chocolate with some Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil for a healthy treat. Pour your delightful blend into your new Young Living Foundation mug to feel good about what you’re drinking—and what you’re drinking it from!• Celebrate your community. Sip and smile knowing you are supporting the Young Living Foundation and the good it does in your community and communities around the world as you sip!
300 PV TIER
Retail value: $149.01
• Amp up antioxidants. Support your body with an extra boost of antioxidants with this chewable, healthy tablet.• Update evening routines. Take 1–2 ImmuPro chewable tablets in the evening as you prep for a healthy night’s sleep.
250 PV TIER
Retail value: $86.18
Patchouli essential oil, 5 ml
• Warm up indoor workouts. Cold weather got you indoors? Diffuse Patchouli oil to add a comforting atmosphere to a calming yoga session or as you stretch before bed. • Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. With cold weather coming in, skin can get drier and drier. Add a drop or two of Patchouli oil to your favorite face lotion for extra moisture your skin will love.
190 PV TIER
Retail value: $62.17
Cinnamon Bark essential oil, 5 ml
• Unwind and relax. Mix 3 drops of Cinnamon Bark oil with some V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a warming foot massage. Then put on a pair of warm socks to keep your feet cozy and moisturized! • Spice it up. Make a room spray by filling a spray bottle with 3 ounces of water and 4 drops of Thieves essential oil blend, which features Cinnamon Bark as a main ingredient.
Clove essential oil, 5 ml
• Spice up a soak. After a day of outdoor adventure, draw up a warm bath, dilute drops of Clove oil in the tub, and allow yourself to sit back and soak up all the Clove essential oil benefits.• Feel forest fresh. Add 3–4 drops of Clove to a glass spray bottle to bring in a warm, woodsy scent that simply sings of the outdoors.
Bonus Subscribe to Save: Nutmeg essential oil, 5 ml
• Freshen up fall. Make a homey linen spray by combining a few drops of Nutmeg, Clove, and Bergamot in a spray bottle filled with 2 cups of water. This cozy scent will make guests feel right at home!• Work in bliss. Refresh your home office with a diffuser blend of Nutmeg and Eucalyptus Radiata for a spicy-fresh scent that will help your upcoming meeting be a little brighter.
• Treat yourself. Stock up on fall-time favorites and let us cover the cost of your deliveries.• Get fall-tastic savings. Reach our 100 PV tier and we’ll ship your order for free.